Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pine Cone Elves (subtitled: I don't have time for this)

I should be knitting, I should be wrapping, I should be sewing, I should be cleaning, I should be putting away laundry, I should be eating meals that do not involve frozen dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, I should be sleeping. Instead, I'm going to BLOG and show you my pine cone elves! They were in the December issue of Martha Stewart Living and I think they are adorable!  These are the ones I made.  The first one was for my Irish dance teacher, so I made sort of an Irish dancing elf.  They are pretty easy and would make great present toppers or ornaments!  








Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. oh wooow - these are so cute! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're simply adorable! Can I be on your Christmas list? ;-)

    Love in Christ,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely cute! Kerri, your blog looks amazing. Love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also, may I add that I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Looking forward to mass producing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! Dinosaur shaped foods! :) Your elves are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word. I think I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Keri! Inspired by these adorable little guys you made, I made my own and just now got around to posting them on my blog. Please stop by and take a look, if you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These toys are very beautiful, creative and all the innovative skills and ideas are being utilized for these unique inventions.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails